What Time Can I Check In?
You may check in anytime after 4:00 pm.
What Time Is Check Out?
Check out is promptly at 11:00 am. Please be respectful of this time so that we have enough time to clean and prepare the home for the guests checking in after your departure.
What Do You Provide?
We supply all bed and bath linens, pillows, blankets, fully equipped kitchen including utensils, cookware and small appliances, starter paper products; paper towels, toilet paper and laundry soap for 4 loads of wash.
What Items Should We Bring With Us?
This is a basic list of items we recommend you bring with you to enjoy your stay:
- Additional towels for the hot tub
- Food and supplies for the kitchen, paper towels
- Personal bath items, additional toilet paper if you are staying longer than 2 days
- We have a washer and dryer available for your use. We supply soap for your first 4 loads of laundry
- Bug spray, bathing suits for hot tub.
Can I Bring My Pet?
We do not allow pets at Boulders Lodge. We have two adorable donkeys that love the attention and food you may bring them.
Do You Allowed Smoking Inside the Lodge?
We do not permit guests to smoke inside the house. If you choose to smoke outside, we required that you clean up all butts from around the premise before departing.
Do Cell Phones Work at the House?
We are in the country and cell phone service is fair. Verizon offers the best coverage in Brown County.
Is Wi-Fi Available at the House?
We do not have Wi-Fi at the house. There are several Wi-Fi hotspots around Brown County including:
- Brown County Public Library
- Brown County Visitors Center
- Sweetea’s Tea Shop
Do You Provide Landline Phones?
We do not have a landline phone at the house.