What time is check in?
You may check in anytime after 4:00 pm.
What time is checkout?
Checkout is promptly at 11:00 am. We appreciate you being respectful of this time in order for us to have plenty of time to clean and prepare the home for the guests checking in after your departure.
What do you provide?
We supply all bed and bath linens, including pillows and blankets Both kitchens are fully equipped including utensils, cookware and small appliances Starter paper products are included in your stay – paper towels, toilet paper and laundry soap for 4 loads of wash.
What items should we bring with us?
Here is a basic list of items we recommend you bring to enjoy your stay:
- Additional towels for the hot tub
- Food, food storage supplies for the kitchen such as plastic baggies/aluminum foil, additional paper towels, and paper products such as paper plates/napkins
- Personal bath items, and additional toilet paper if you are staying longer than 2 days
- A washer and dryer available for your use – we supply laundry detergent for 4 loads of laundry
- Other miscellaneous items such as bug spray, bathing suits for hot tub/sauna
Can I bring my pet?
We do not allow pets at Boulders Lodge.
Do you allow smoking inside the Lodge?
We do not permit guests to smoke inside the house. If you choose to smoke outside, we require that you clean up all butts from around the premise before departing.
Do cell phones work at the Lodge?
You will be staying in the country and cell phone service is fair. Verizon offers the best coverage in Brown County.
Is Wi-Fi available at the Lodge?
We do not have Wi-Fi at the lodge. There are several Wi-Fi hotspots around Brown County including:
- Brown County Public Library
- Brown County Visitors Center
- Sweetea’s Tea Shop